Hi Ibiza balcony dress code
Planning a night out? We suggest you include Hi Ibiza among your top options! Hi Ibiza is the new nightlife highlight in the White Island. It opened in May 2017 and, since then, it has been showcasing the best of the Electronic Dance Music industry with star DJ’s like Armin Van Buuren, Roger Sánchez, Nic Fanciulli, David Guetta, and many more.
The Hi Ibiza season starts in May of every year. It remains open until October with an amazing lineup of the best EDM DJ’s. Find more information about Hi parties and events here: Hi timetables.
To get the most out of your night at Hi Ibiza, we recommend you to book a VIP table. You can choose among its 7 different VIP lounges located in The Theatre (Room 1) or The Club (Room 2). The best tables are in Zones A and B in The Theatre and in Zone C in The Club. All of your table bookings include:
- Personalized attention
- A VIP table in the zone / balcony of your choice
- A bottle and refreshments
- No queueing to enter the club and VIP areas
If you decide to book a Hi Ibiza table, here are some helpful tips on what is the most appropriate table / balcony dress code:
- The Hi Ibiza balcony dress code is sexy / elegant.
- For girls, we recommend a nice sexy dress or skirt with comfortable ballerinas or platform heel sandals.
- For boys, a nice pair of blue jeans would do perfect! Combine it with a cool shirt (avoid sleeveless).
- Avoid flip flops and sneakers.
Vip Table’s packs
We provide VIP services and packages so you can experience the special night out that you wish!
We provide VIP area maps so you can choose your seating and the minimum spend. Everything is a click away!
Happy to help!
Through email, call or WhatsApp, we are always at your service. Do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 concierge service.
Cars, boats, villas, private jets, etc... All you have to do is ask. We make sure that your Vip Experience is fulfilled!